Microscopy and Imaging Center Rates
JEOL 2010, JEOL 1200 EX, Tescan Vega 3 ESEM, OLYMPUS FV1000 CONFOCAL
- $42/Hr TAMUS & Federal Government Agency Users
- $35/Hr Off-Peak Hrs and Automated Runs (TAMUS & Federal Government Users Only) 6 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- $86/Hr Other Universities
- $200/Hr Industry
FEI Quanta 600 FE-SEM, FEI Tecnai FE-TEM, FEI Tecnai FE-TEM (Materials)
- $60/Hr TAMUS & Federal Government Agency Users
- $49/Hr Off-Peak Hrs and Automated Runs (TAMUS & Federal Government Users Only) 6 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- $115/Hr Other Universities
- $255/Hr Industry
- $24/Hr TAMUS & Federal Government Agency Users
- $19/Hr Off-Peak Hrs and Automated Runs (TAMUS & Federal Government Users Only) 6 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- $45/Hr Other Universities
- $110/Hr Industry
- $50/Hr TAMUS & Federal Goverment Users
- $60/Hr Other Universities
- $110/Hr Industry
OFF PEAK BLOCK TIME
- $8,000 (200 hr @ $40.00/hr) FEI Quanta 600 FE-SEM, FEI Tecnai FE-TEM, FEI Tecnai FE-TEM (Materials)
- $6,400 (200 hr @ $32.00/hr) All Other Microscopes
**For other needs, please contact us at (979) 845-1129
Checked out users are able to access the Center 24/7. This requires a $10.00 key deposit. The deposit is refundable upon return of the key. Refunds are processed through TAMU financial services and takes up to 5 days to receive. ID cards are needed to access the ILSB and the main doors of the Center after 5:00 PM. It may take up to 24 hours after your name and UIN are submitted for you to gain entry to the building.
**Note: Please have the exact amount of cash when you get your key as we do not keep change in our office. You may also pay with a check however we are not equipped to accept credit cards.
Block rates are only available for users on instruments for which they kept their independent operational proficiency current, as determined by MIC staff. The instrument time paid for under the block rate system has to be used within 1 year from a starting date that suits individual needs and does not roll over. Please discuss your requirements with MIC Administration (979-845-1129).
Other supplies are carried for purchase by users. Check with the MIC office staff as to availability and cost (sources may be available for items not available at the Center).