JEOL JEM-2010 TEM
This is a high-resolution analytical TEM mainly used for materials research, with the following features:
- 200 kV accelerating voltage and LaB6 filament;
- High resolution imaging with 0.23 nm point resolution;
- Convergent-beam diffraction (CBD);
- Nanobeam diffraction (NBD);
- Oxford Instruments ATW type EDS detector with INCA Energy TEM platform for chemical analysis of element with Z >= 5,
and elemental mapping using the INCA Semi-STEM mode;
- Gatan SC1000 ORIUS CCD camera (Model 832), 4008 x 2672 pixels image size (the CCD active area is 36 x 24 mm);
- In addition to the regular single-tilt and double-tilt holders, heating stage (up to 1200 C degree) and Be double-tilt holder
(optimized for EDS analysis) are also available. The tilting limit is +/- 30 degrees.
For further information on this instrument, contact Rick Littleton (Tel. 979-845-5928; email@example.com).