Note: All MIC sample submission should start with email communication with the MIC Staff. These instructions are for how to submit a sample in iLab once communication has been established.
- You will need an iLab account. Internal TAMU Users or External Customers
- On the MIC iLab landing page click on the Request Services tab.
- Choose Sample Submission and Initiate Request.
- Search for your name.
- You can edit the Request name and headings. Fill out the Form.
- Choose if you are TAMU or Non-TAMU and follow all directions to fill out the form.
- Be sure to choose the correct account for this sample submission to be charged to.